it'll be oGay in the end. it'll be oGay in the end.

Lmao

That was a hilarious parody! Great job on the animation, and unlike a lot of other things in the portal, it was funny!

Day Day

Pretty sweet.

You did a really good job on this movie. This flash was well animated, and it was pretty funny as well. Keep up the good work JD.

Ps. You should have submitted on july 24th.

10JD responds:

sorry for being stubborn, thanks for the review

[KK] Batman Collab [KK] Batman Collab

Good collab.

This was a fun collab to watch. Overall the parts wern't top quality, except for Joey's part. Great job on your part Joey.

Steff responds:

Oh yes.

[KK]Anime Tits [KK]Anime Tits

Really good.

I really enjoyed this move. I can tell you put effort into this one so I give you applause on that. Keep at it and work on your animation and sound, and I'm sure you will be as good as Adam Phillips in no time.

imakeshit123 responds:

anime tits

[KK] EAG Faggot Collab [KK] EAG Faggot Collab

Pretty goood.

I thought this was a well made collab, I liked Lasse's part the best.

Dailytoon #411 Dailytoon #411

I'm sorry, I just had to leav a review to this.

LMAO``!~.. Hamberger Hill? SS you are better then that.

Cyberen in: The Finale Cyberen in: The Finale

Awesome.

Awesome job on the flash Cyberen, I loved it. I have actually watched this flash about 5 times because I liked it so much. The only complaint I have is I wish you added a freeze frame right click option so I could see all the barneys in the secret scene. Anyways, fantastic job on the flash.

cyberen responds:

It's called the print screen key dude. Glad you liked it. If you want a wallpaper version I can hook you up.

The Sesame Street Collab2 The Sesame Street Collab2

i did

I saw the oscar toon and I voted 5 because it told me to.

Islam Is A Lie Fuck You= Islam Is A Lie Fuck You=

heh

This is prty neat

DailyBonk#004 DailyBonk#004

Really good.

Best daily bonk by far. Lord Zeebmork did a fantastic job capturing all the beauty this flash withholds.